I really enjoyed creating the Valentine's Day slide. I like how ours turned out. It has made me realize that I have an eye for design. I am feel very sick right now. I need to go relax because my body aches and my throat is killing me. Sorry for the brief post this week.
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Presenting!
You know those classes that make you question why you are learning that material and when you will ever use it? Most of you probably know what I'm talking about unless you are a rocket surgeon that knows everything. Well, in my MCOM 320 class, I have not had any problem seeing how I will use the content we are learning. I love how everything has a purpose. This week we focused primarily on presenting. As we present, we often don't recognize the distracting things we do with our hands. Before I present in the future, I plan to rehearse in the mirror to reduce any distractions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good post. This class has helped me a ton and I'm glad that is helping you out as well. I feel that my hands are very distracting and I need to cut them off when I present. Anyways, have a good one.
ReplyDeleteHudson
This class is very helpful. It helps me realize the small things that are important in the business world. Sometimes topics seem like common sense, but I still fall short in doing everything taught in class. There is a lot to learn.
ReplyDeleteJon! Hope you're feeling better. Sorry you had to leave early from class. Presenting is definitely important. I think we all realize a little better how easy it is to distract the audience with our body language or mannerisms while presenting. Good thoughts!
ReplyDelete