Saturday, April 5, 2014

Presentations

Well, glad that is over.  What a relief.  I want to first of all say that everyone had really outstanding presentations.  I was quite impressed with the preparation that went into these presentations.  The cupcakes were amazing.  One thing I enjoyed about the Crossroads' presentation was how they had people sit with them at the beginning who had complaints as BYU students.  Presenting was a lot quicker than I had anticipated.  15 minutes goes faster than you think.
I felt that our presentation went well.  I think Casey and Ashley were very eloquent in their explanations.  At times I felt that I had lost my train of thought and stumbled over my words.  At times I felt it was redundant.  If we had to do it again I would arrange our presentation a little differently.  The powerpoint was put together well (I put it together haha).  After doing this project I now think of how many companies I can look up and come up with ideas to fix their complaints.  Seems like it would be a fulfilling occupation.

No comments:

Post a Comment